What are cookies?
Types of cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookies:
These cookies (including local storage and similar technologies) are important to enable your use of the site or services, such as assisting with your account login, so we can show you the appropriate features, such as your account information and to edit your account settings. This cookie does not collect any type of personal information and also tracks your browsing habits.
Site Features and Services or Functionality cookies:
Targeting & Advertising cookies:
These cookies are used to deliver or present relevant ads based on the user browsing information. For example we and our marketing ad agency may rely on information gleaned on these cookies to present you with ads on other websites. If you do not allow these cookies you will still see basic advertising on your browser.
These cookies will help us in knowing the website visits and traffic sources made by you so we can measure the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are most and least popular and thus help us track the number of visitors around the site. The information these cookies collect is anonymous. If you do allow these cookies, we may not be able to track your visits to our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
Blocking and disabling Cookies
Wherever you’re located you may also set your browser to block cookies and similar technologies, but this action may block our essential cookies and prevent our website from functioning properly, and you may not be able to fully utilize all its features and services. You should also be aware that you may also lose some saved information (e.g., saved login details, site preferences) if you block cookies on your browser. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser, and you should visit your browser’s help menu for more information.
Changes to this policy:
By submitting personal information through our website or services, you expressly consent by the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in this accordance with our privy policy.
What Personal Information do we collect?
We only ask for personal information to only the serve the purpose of providing you our best services. We collect it by lawful means. We understand the importance of protecting privacy of an individual in this fast-growing digital world.
We collect information from you when you visit our website, register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form.
The data we may collect includes Disclosing Personal Information
- We may disclose your personal information collected for official purposes to any of our employees, officers, agents, insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We may disclose your information to any member of our group companies (Subsidiaries), insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third parties, except when required to by law. Our website includes hyperlinks and details of third parties.
- Contact information such as name, Phone Numbers, Email Addresses, and Mailing Addresses.
- Professional Information such as job title, employment background and any related information,
- Responses to surveys that includes information you provide while responding to a survey with your opinions on the website.
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses- this number is identified and logged automatically whenever you visit the site along with your time(s) of visit(s).
- Demographic and location data
Security of your personal information
Aertsen implements and maintains appropriate physical, administrative, and technical measures to protect the information we process against unauthorized or unlawful access, use or disclosure and against accidental loss and damage We will take utmost care and organizational precautions to prevent misuse of your personal information. We will store all your information provided on our secure firewall-protected servers.
Third party website
Aertsen does not target children under the age of 13 for the collection of information online and we are designed in a way to not attract children.
Governing Law & Dispute resolution
Our website offers publicly accessible blogs. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by users who can access them. To request removal of personal information provided by you from our blog please reach out to us at (). In case we may not be able to remove the information provided we will reach out to you as to why we were unable to do so.
We display on our website personal testimonials of our happy and satisfied clients. If you choose to provide us a testimonial on our website, we may post it along with your name. If you wish to edit or delete the testimonial, please reach out to us at
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we
may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
The content provided by our site, unless otherwise noted, is copyrighted © 2022 to M/s Nirmaan Interiors Projects Private Limited.
The use of the same is subject to terms and conditions set forth below.
- All materials contained including texts, images, videos are protected by appropriate copyright laws. They may not be published, reproduced, copied, edited, modified, transferred, transmitted, uploaded, and morphed in anyway without any prior written consent. The images, texts used in the website are taken from organizations with appropriate permissions from individual organizations.
- The photographs, illustrations, drawings, floor plan ideas, blog posts, before and after images, architectural designs, patterns, layouts maybe the property of Aertsen, or illustrators, photographers, clients, supplier vendors hired by Aertsen are used in accordance with individual agreements abiding all legal formalities. Aertsen does not grant any express or implied right to you under any license, copyrights, patents or trademarks.
- Any kind of content on this site including photography to be reproduced without permissions and approvals from Aertsen.
- The information you share or post shall be cautiously posted and if you think the information or details provided are highly confidential please restrict yourself in sharing such information if not Aertsen will assume such that is not confidential. By sending or posting any information you grant an irrevocable, unrestricted and nonexclusive license to use such information and you agree that Aertsen is free to use such ideas and concepts for any purpose.
- Aertsen works on keeping the content reliable, accurate and updated. However Aertsen assumes no responsibility for and makes no representation with respect to the accuracy of the information shared here.
- Aertsen is fully aware and respects intellectual property rights and is committed to fulfilling our moral and legal obligations with respect to our use of copyright protected works.